Fantasy Football: QB Rankings (Week 6 Updates)
These are my rankings for QBs for the remainder of the season. The number in parenthesis is last week’s ranking.
1. (1) Aaron Rodgers, GB - Even with a terrible 2nd half this week, still was only 4 points less than Brees.
2. (2) Drew Brees, NO - Can’t stop, won’t stop.
3. (3) Tom Brady, NE - Patriots running so much will lower his numbers a bit but he’s still putting up the numbers.
4. (4) Matt Ryan, ATL - Scored his lowest total of the season this week, 17 points.
5. (7) Peyton Manning, DEN - 4 of 5 weeks over 20 points has me convinced.
6 (5) Cam Newton, CAR - Stuffed this week but he can still add extra points with his legs.
7. (6) Robert Griffin III, WAS - First rough day of the year, not too worried.
8. (9) Eli Manning, NYG - Another great day through the air.
9. (8) Matthew Stafford, DET - BYE
10. (12) Phillip Rivers, SD - Doesn’t seem to be missing VJax too much and Ryan Mathews being healthy only helps.
11. (16) Andrew Luck, IND - Didn’t take long for Luck to figure it out.
12. (10) Andy Dalton, CIN - Maybe he wasn’t ready for a top 10 spot yet but I’m still a believer.
13. (11) Joe Flacco, BAL - Terrible day for the entire offense
14. (13) Ben Roethlisberger, PIT - Lack of TDs was rough but first day under 10 points
15. (14) Jay Cutler, CHI - A good showing this week and he has the team around him but I need to see one more good showing before I believe.
16. (17) Michael Vick - Vick loses 2 fumbles but moves up because he’s scored at least 12 points in all but 1 week even with his 11 turnovers.
17. (15) Tony Romo - BYE
18. (18) Matt Schaub, HOU - Even with the unstoppable offense, Schaub is not putting up huge fantasy numbers.
19. (UR) Alex Smith, SF - Becoming a very sound source of points by not turning the ball over.
20. (UR) Christian Ponder, MIN - His points are 100% based on Percy Harvin’s continued production but there are worse things to bet on.